Parent Support Group
You are invited to join our parent support group (PSG). The parent support group meets once a month or as needed. The PSG is a group of parents who together support the daily operations of the school community. We do this in many ways…
- Volunteering in classes.
- Providing activities for students.
- Raising funds & bake sales.
- Promoting school spirit.
- Assisting with academic programs, such as “Reading Rewards.”
- Supporting and decorating all school functions and events.
- Provide support and community for parents abroad.
To join us please contact Dr. Jodi Burnside
We welcome all parents!